Thursday, March 20, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #35 of 90 - arosebyname

As I wander through Anna's shop I just ohhhh and ahhhh at the gorgeous beadwork designs she creates. I've tried it and just get REALLY tense trying to beadweave anything! LOL! However - I really want to be able to weave a tube for bracelets so I'm going to take a class and see if someone can teach me more so perhaps I can find it relaxing to bead. I have doubts about it since I've cross-stitched for years and never got relaxed doing it. OK - back to Anna's Etsy store, arosebyname ... As I said, she makes stunning designs with beads and here is a gorgeous bracelet in a wonderful, emerald green with gold accents - Golden Verdigris. Isn't it beautiful!

Here's another beauty - Linked to the Sea. I can't even imagine the number of hours it took to hand bead each link and there are 7,040 beads in this necklace! Truly a labor of love and a steal at twice the price! I can guarantee I'll never have the patience for this level of beading. Anna my hat is off to you!

Want to see more? Then quick, click and visit Anna's Etsy store arosebyname! Want to know more about what Anna is up to? Then be sure to check out her blog.


1 comment:

Anna said...

What a wonderful post! Thank you!