Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #31 of 90 - SparklyStrandz

Interested in jewelry or crocheted baby things? If so then be sure to check out SparklyStrandz Etsy store. You can find everything from nursing necklaces to interchangeable earrings to baby clothes and catnip toys! That's quite a variety. After browsing through the Sparkly Strandz Etsy shop I picked a few favorites. I love the combination of blue and brown (and it's supposed to be an in color combo this season) so this Smoke and Sapphire bracelet grabbed my attention.

I'm a dog person, but I thought the kitty catnip toys were just too "tribble-like" to ignore. I also love the bright colors in them. Aren't they fun looking!

If you want to see more of the lovely things for sale be sure to visit SparklyStrandz on Etsy! If you want to know more about the day to day happenings be sure to check out her blog.

1 comment:

Sparkly Strandz said...

Thanks so much for a lovely feature *blushes*