Thursday, March 13, 2008

A collaboration has begun!



I'm a member of the etsyBEAD street team and we've teamed up with the Creative Glass Guild of Etsy (CGGE) street team to create designs that will be sold by the Helping Others Street Team (HOST). I was teamed up with Janet Thompson (afiberjourney is her name/store on Etsy) and received these pretty lampwork beads from her last week. She showed me LOTS of beads - she does both fused glass and lampwork so there were lots to choose from - I picked some of my favorites from the choices and she picked the final set to send out. Aren't they beautiful! Oh - she sent me a gorgeous fused glass pendant too! That was so nice and once I get a picture taken I'll share that too!
Today I'm going to start designing with these beads to see what I come up with. Once I finish the design I'll post it for everyone to see and will ship it off to the HOST team so they can sell it in their store. If you want to know more keep an eye on the charity blog. You can see pictures of all the beads and designs too.

No comments: