Sunday, March 16, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #34 of 90 - soandsewcrafty

According to Karen of soandsewcrafty "sewing is my passion!" Not only is it her passion, but it is also her art. She has been sewing for 30 years and clearly enjoys her craft and has a wonderful eye for color. Just check out this wonderful Chocolate Paisley bag. Karen calls it "yummy" in the description and I have to agree! I just love the fabrics she used! Of course I love chocolate so I'm sure I know have some psychological draw to the color that IS chocolate - LOL!

Karen has many sewn items in her shop including stuffed dogs (they're soooooo cute!), more bags, quilted throws, and clothes for adults and kids but, since we are getting close to Easter, I have to show you Bertha. Isn't she just lovely! She would be a perfect filler for your favorite little girls Easter basket!

So, are you ready to go visit Karen's soandsewcrafty Etsy store and see what other wonderful designs you can find? Then go! Shop! Enjoy! And, if you want to know more about Karen's life, family and art be sure to check out her blog.



1 comment:

Sky Girl Style said...

I had to come check out your blog after seeing your lovely bracelet on flickr. Nice features on other etsy artists!