Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blog Carnival - April Fool's !!!

I'm a member of the etsy bloggers street team and we do a blog topic every week. I slacked off on doing this for a while so I'm trying to get back to it. The topic for this weeks is April Fool's ...

Well I don't do April Fool's - no pranks, jokes, tricks, ... I think the last time I did anything was when I was in high school (back in the 1970's - yikes!!!!). My favorite math teacher was William W. Wible (aka W cubed to us math nerds at the time!). Weebles were popular back then so we got 3 weebles (cubed you know and the word weeble is kind of like Wible - at least to a high school kid) and put them on his chair when he was out of the room for a bit. He got a big kick out of that. Not too exciting - hmmm?

OK - so this April Fool's day just isn't my thing but I did go to http://www.ajokeaday.com and got a kick out of this joke:

"FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade."

My hubby doesn't watch too much football and he doesn't take out the trash but he does know that when we're getting ready to leave from any family event (at least on my side of the family) our "5 minute goodbye" usually turns into a half hour more of visiting!

If this post doesn't leave you in stitches laughing I hope it at least brings a smile to your face! Remember that smiles exercise more face muscles (thus giving you a firmer, toner face) then frowns!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: