Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pasadena Bead and Design Show!

I got invited to sell at the Pasadena Bead and Design show but don't yet have the resources to do that kind of a show. I did make it a point to go to the show though - I had to see what it is all about! If you like handmade clothes, scarves, hats, shoes, jewelry, fibers, art, ... then make sure you attend this show in August. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and absolutely loved looking at all the beautiful, wearable art for sale. My mom went with me and we both had a blast. I bought some wonderful handcrafted sterling and vermeil findings. You'll be seeing those in my designs after I buy some equally gorgeous gemstones at the Tucson show in February.

I dropped off some more of my designs at Gili Anna in La Jolla. During the holidays I don't have too many items for sale on consignment since I need to have items available for all my local and online customers so it was time to restock my designs at Gili's shop. You can see some of the items for sale at Gili's on my web page (click on the Gili Anna link on the left of my website. I don't take pictures of everything I sell at her store so what you see on my web page is just a taste of what you can see in her store. I'll be adding another shop on the east coast to my consignment list so stay tuned for more information!

No comments: