Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #15 of 90 - Ulixis

Button, button, who's got the button? Well Ulixis (aka Amanda) must have lots of buttons considering all the fun jewelry she makes with them. Now you all know I love purple (if you don't you haven't been reading my blog!) and I'm a lizard at heart - I like to sit on a hot rock in the sun and stay warm!! so I just have to show Amanda's "Heather - A Ray of Sunshine on a Winter Day BUTTON BRACELET" since it combines my favorite color with a ray of sunshine! Now she also creates designs that don't include buttons so don't stop reading just because you're not a button lover!

Amanda also makes notebooks. Now the engineer in my finds her notebooks more interesting than most since she include pages of GRAPH PAPER! What can I say - once an engineer who writes in engineering notebooks (all graph paper) always an engineer! If you want to see more then visit Amanda's Etsy shop. If you want to hear more about her designs and day-to-day life then read her blog She has some great links to help out kids and shares her PIF experience.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thanks so much ~ sounds great!