Monday, January 21, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #18 of 90 - LazyCat


What a coincidence that I was just playing around with a late night idea I had which involved crocheting (and I think the idea is a bust - but that's another story) and I check out LazyCat's Etsy store only to find out that all the designers for LazyCat can REALLY crochet! LazyCat is the online store for 3 designers - Kelly, Allison and Stasia - who need to keep their cats well supplied with kibble and catnip. Now I'm not a cat fan but I do love a cute pig and here's a crocheted one in the LazyCat store.

Like scarfs? Here's a cool one! Good for a cool day! I love the earthy browns and wonderful textures. They have some very cool crocheted jewelry as well so have some fun and check out their store LazyCat and keep their cats well kibbled - LOL! And, if you want to know more about what those cats are up to, in between naps, check out their blog.

>

No comments: