Monday, January 14, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #17 of 90 - craftyMoose

Today I'm featuring artist CraftyMoose (aka Debbie) and I ADORE the first thing I found in her shop - a DOG!!!! pin!!!! Isn't it just the cutest Valentine pin you've ever seen??? There are just WAY too many cat things out there and I get sooo excited when I see dog things. Can you tell?

Debbie's art covers a broad range - from dolls to ACEOs to beaded flowers. Now I also happen to love gardens and flowers and really admire those who do beadweaving so I'm really impressed by Debbie's beaded roses. Aren't they just TDF?!! And at $25 they are a steal!!

Want to see more of Debbie's beauties? Check out her Etsy shop. Want to know more about her daily happenings? Then be sure to check out her blog.

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for the really nice feature!