Monday, January 28, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #21 of 90 - GeorgeMcKim

George is having a sale today! I'm not featuring him for that reason - but I just noticed it in his shop information. If you like graphic arts then be sure to check out George's Etsy store. I happen to really like abstract drawings and George has been making abstracts for about 2 years now. Here's my favorite abstract that is currently in his store - titled "Vacation". The fact that it has some purple in it had no bearing on whether I like it or not - you do believe me? Don't you? LOL!

Hmmm - and there just happens to be a purple sunflower linoleum print available in his shop. You can also get this sunflower created for you in your favorite color - but for now you'll have to enjoy it in my favorite color!

If you can't afford an original right now he also sells note cards with prints of his originals. You can even get notecards made with any picture from his website - http://www.george-mckim.com. So check out his Etsy store and website for items he has for sale. If you want to know more about what he's up to and what's the latest and greatest art plan that he has then be sure to check out his blog.

No comments: