Sunday, January 27, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #20 of 90 - Catldy99

I first purchased beads from Judy of Cat's Paw Artifacts aka catldy99 several years ago on Ebay and I'm glad to see that she is selling on Etsy as well. Judy makes quite a few gorgeous flower oriented beads which is how I first found her. I was searching for an iris bead and she had one for auction so I bought it! Here is one of her lovely lampwork flower beads available in her Etsy store. She also makes wonderful round and lentil lampwork beads if flower shapes aren't your thing.

Judy designs jewelry (often using her own lampwork beads) and precious metal clay beads. Check out this fun bracelet! The lampwork beads are just gorgeous and the detail in them is wonderful! She has many more fun designs in her Etsy store so check it out ASAP!

Want to see more of her work? The check out her Etsy store. Want to know more about the happenings in her life? Then be sure to check out her blog.


No comments: