Monday, February 4, 2008

Tucson here I come!!

I'm heading to Tucson tomorrow for the gigantic Gem and Mineral Show!!! It is just a mindboggling show! The entire city becomes a venue for gemstones, minerals, jewelry, silver, gold, and just about anything else gem and mineral related! I did a rambo one day visit last year and was just amazed. This year I'm going for 3 days though I'll be spending part of Wednesday at the Kartchner Caverns. They look awesome in the few pictures I found online and I loved the Carlsbad caverns. Hmm - I better remember to bring a camera!!

I can't wait to see what I find at the gem and mineral show! You'll know too once I start designing with my new finds. I always get lots of wonderful sterling silver beads there, but this time I'm also looking for some good gemstones for some designs I have in mind with components I bought in Pasadena. Keep an eye here or on my website for the new designs that show up!

No comments: