Thursday, February 21, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #25 of 90 - Giftbearer



I'm now rolling back to the beginning participants in the 90-day blog challenge (I think mine is going to be more like a 365 day blog challenge - LOL) and am starting with #1 - the woman who initiated this challenge - Pippit Carlington aka Giftbearer. Pippit creates art of many kinds - paintings, drawings, clay sculpture and of course jewelry! Jewelry is the primary focus of her Giftbearer Etsy store. She has another store, GiftbearerSupply where she sells various jewelry making and art supplies.

Now ... back to her jewelry ... As I perused Pippit's shop I was drawn to several pieces. These Haiku earrings are absolutely wonderful! I happen to be a chocolate fan so you can always get my attention, initially, by making some mention of chocolate - LOL!

Another passion of mine is purple and, since the violets in my garden are purple, I had to check out these Leafhearted-Fine Silver Violet Leaf Earrings. The process she uses to create them is quite cool (coating actually leaves in a fine silver slip and then firing). If you want to have some of these one-of-a-kind, unique from nature designs be sure to check out her Etsy store!. If you want to see the other art she creates and find out what else she is up to be sure to check out her blog.


No comments: