Friday, February 15, 2008

My Tucson stash!

Since folks keep asking - "What did you get" - I took pics of my Tucson stash (well some of it is my mom's stash too) - after I inventoried it (so I had to take it all out of the bead boxes and take pics - don't you feel sorry for me - NOT!). Some of the key things I got were - sterling silver and vermeille "stuff" from several different suppliers, furnace glass beads from my favorite seller (and they happen to be from my part of the country too) Mingo and Asho, gorgeous twisties (but Colleen calls them Sparklies) from Colleen Girard of CLG Lampwork, some gemstones (I was really looking for smokey quartz and also found some nice turquoise) and much more! And here are the pictures of our stash:
.

So now you know what you have to look forward to in my future designs! Keep an eye on my website to see what I come up with!

And here's an online friend I met in person at Tucson. Donna and I met in an Ebay group, TBO, and it was fun to finally put a real face to the online person!

Here are Donna, my mom and me (Susan). We were in front of Colleen's lampwork booth!

4 comments:

Orion Designs said...

WOW - you got some beauties in Tucson too! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations using your new purchases.
Vicki
ps- you might want to check my blog again -- I added you to my last post!

The Beading Gem said...

I am so jealous! Awesome haul from the Tucson show.

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Susan, I really enjoyed our visit in Tucson with you and your Mom. We'll have to meet up again next year. I look forward again next year!

Peace, Donna

E and E Bungalow said...

How wonderful and looks like you got a great haul of beads and findings! Great choices and I know you'll be making beautiful pieces soon with your new treasures. I hope to to Tucson for the shows someday too...maybe next year...dare to dream... :)