Saturday, February 23, 2008

Featured ETSY artist #26 of 90 - SilverDragon


Ah - another bead artist to make me jealous!! The first thing I noticed when looking through SilverDragon's Etsy store is the gorgeous bead weaving that she does! I've made a few feeble attempts at beadweaving and did OK with some of the projects but got majorly stressed hands at the end of each! A lot of beadweaver's I know say they find it very relaxing to bead - I find it incredibly stressful! But, enough about me, let me show you some beautiful creations from Patricia. Here's is a wonderful, flashy pair of earrings created in my favorite color - PURPLE! I love the way the beads stick out all over kind of like your hair might if you stuck your finger in a socket (at least that's what they show in all cartoons - LOL!

This wonderful necklace jumps out at you not only because of the color but also because of the movement you see in all those beaded dangles! It's simply amazing what Patricia can do with seed beads! If bead woven designs aren't what you're looking for you can also find more traditional glass and lampwork bead designs in her store.Want to know more about her day-to-day happenings? If you do then be sure to check out her blog.

No comments: