Monday, October 26, 2009

The heat is still on!

I can't wait for tomorrow or the next day when it is supposed to cool down. It's still hot today here in very sunny San Diego. Hopefully the heat, dryness and back country winds don't cause another fire problem. I've been looking at cute little terriers on http://www.petfinder.com So many cuties to see! I have to resist though and give Kirby the love/care he deserves until he goes off to join his bro. Who knows when that will be though since he is a tough, old Westie! I may have to visit the pound/humane society compound regularly though. It takes a while to find terriers at those places and they get less press than the rescue groups do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thnx for posting that info.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus call girls