Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful larimar!

I made this necklace for a local customer and hope she likes it. Her request was "larimar and chunky". After much searching and bidding on ebay I got some nice larimar strands - rondelles and nuggets. The larimar nuggets came from one of my favorite suppliers (she has some gorgeous gemstones if you're looking!) Szarka of Magpie Gemstones. She blogged me too! Anyway I tried a few different designs and finally mixed them up and added some chunky sterling cubes to create this design.



Next to share is a fluorite duo - necklace and earrings. The fluorite is just beautiful in both! The earrings are already in my Etsy store and the necklace will be listed later today.

1 comment:

The Beading Gem said...

Be still my beating heart! Those are just drop dead gorgeous gemstones!! Lovely designs too.