Thursday, December 6, 2007

Home show flopped but I'll be selling at a Holiday Boutique on 12/13!

My home show flopped. I think folks got very busy for the holidays since very few showed up. However, before the home show I heard about a local holiday boutique and was thinking about selling there if I could get enough inventory built up. Since I have a LOT of leftover inventory from my home show I'm definitely going to sell at the holiday boutique. If you're in San Diego and want to do some Christmas shopping here are the details:

Sunset Hills Elementary School Education Foundation
Annual Holiday Craft Fair
Thursday, December 13, 2007
5PM - 8PM
Sunset Hills Elementary School
9291 Oviedo Street
San Diego, CA 92129

Currently there are 20 vendors but they are actively recruiting for more!

Hope to see you there!

I've got a LOT of jewelry to photograph and list in my online shop. One of my latest creations is this bracelet made with beads from Ghana. A friend of mine was visiting her family in Ghana and brought back a bunch of beads. She didn't know what to do with them so she offered them to me and in trade I made a necklace/earring set for her and her mom using some of the beads. Here are the necklaces I made for her:



and here's the bracelet I just finished which uses more of the Ghana beads



It is currently for sale in my Etsy store.

No comments: