Monday, July 16, 2018

Yikes - I've been seriously slacking!

Wow - it has been too long since I posted! And the next Senior Classic tournament is coming up 9/8-9! I'll be selling jewelry and won't be playing soccer, again, since I'll be having surgery on my other foot in August. In fact I won't even be walking yet - so you'll see me scootering around if you come by to visit.  :)

Before that I'll be in Norway playing some soccer on a cool soccer field on an island! Here's a picture of the field in Henningsvaer. Pretty cool huh?

 I have been designing jewelry in the interim.  Here are a few of my new pieces in my Zibbet shop:

Abalone and Bubbles - Abalone, artisan lampwork and sterling silver
Pearls and Sapphires - Gem grade pearls, sapphires and sterling silver

Purple Bangle - sterling silver and artisan lampwork






No comments: