Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy New Year!

OK - so I missed wishing you all a happy new year on Jan 1 ... well the wishes are just as happy on Jan 17!  I've been busy already this year with non-jewelry things - logging consignment sales, traveling, consulting, gardening, ...  I'll be traveling again the first week of February - but then I'll be in Tucson so I'll be posting about my daily discoveries at the Tucson Gem shows.  I'm going to try to get some new designs photo'd and posted so you can see some of what I made for the December shows.  But this weekend I REALLY have to de-decorate the house.  I enjoyed extending Christmas - but it's time to put it all away until December 2014.  Here's a picture of the doggies under the tree this year.





Hopefully I'll have something creative to show you in a day or two!

No comments: