Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 is winding down, get ready for 2012!

2011 is winding down and I don't think I'm quite ready for 2012.  November and December were busy months at cserpentDesigns and in my engineering consulting work so I'm taking a little downtime right now.  I'm reshooting pictures on some of my designs to freshen them up online.  I also have some new designs in need of a photo shoot - and hopefully I'll get those taken before the year ends.  Here are some pretty, new pearl post earrings I made.  I just LOVE the lattice setting!  And, even though Christmas is over I wanted to share these wonderful Swarovski crystal snowflake earrings.  I just love the sparkle and they're perfect for your winter wardrobe!

 

Enjoy these last few days of 2011 and I wish you all the best in 2012!

No comments: