Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Out of this world ...

The gem faire was in town last week and I was in search of some sterling chain, ... from some of my regular vendors. Unfortunately 1 vendor was bought out by another company and they no longer carry sterling silver (what???), another no longer carries that chain (double what???) so I had to go in search of new suppliers ... Well what happens when one goes wandering around a gem faire .... one buys things! I found a place with some nice sterling chain (www.majestab.com) and as I continued my wanders I found another cut stone vendor (eidos) based in San Rafael (where my MIL lives) with some cool stones. I'm a sci-fi fan so when I saw these interesting meteorite pieces from the Campo del Cielo meteorite and they told me they could be soldered I thought - how about diamonds and meteorites??? So stay tuned to see if I can join these little diamonds to these cool meteorites ...

No comments: