Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

The craft fair went well. My mom helped out and between her, me and another jewelry seller we kept busy selling my jewelry, the other gals jewelry, succulents for a fellow soccer player who was in the tournament and raffle tickets for a quilt raffle. We were busy! The proceeds from the raffle went to a scholarship fund at the school where one of our fellow soccer players taught. She died suddenly while hiking with friends in the Grand Canyon last year.

Here are pictures of my setup at the craft fair:


Since the craft fair I've been getting things together to send to the 2 consignments shops where I sell. I delivered things to Gili Anna's yesterday. Today I'm working on some final things to ship out to the Bead and Glass Boutique. Hopefully I'll have everything finished and shipped out tomorrow so I can finish up some custom spiders and then I can get back to listing things in my Etsy store. I made quite a few new designs for the craft fair and not all of them sold so they'll be appearing soon on Etsy!

1 comment:

Shell Mitchell said...

Love your setup! Looks great.