Friday, April 18, 2008

Etsy Blogger of the Month - StormyDesigns

I'm a member of the Etsy bloggers street team and we're blogging about one of our members every month. StormyDesigns is the blogger-of-the-month for April. Hey - I just checked out her Etsy store and she's having a SALE all month! She has gorgeous polymer clay jewelry and pendants! I love this Psychedelic cuff she made. Isn't it fun and funky!

As you can read in the next post I'm on a soccer team named Purple Haze and lo and behold what else do I find in Stormy's Etsy shop? A purple covered tin named Purple Haze! What a coincidence. It's a cool looking tin too!
Well heck I found a Purple Haze cuff too! Can you tell I've got a purple bias??

Stormy has many other things in her shop that aren't purple so be sure to check them all out. If you want to know more about what she's up to then be sure to check out her blog (blogging is what this is all about after all!) . And she's got a website in addition to her Etsy store so check out other things that might be for sale elsewhere and you can sign up for her newsletter too at http://www.stormydesigns.biz/

No comments: